Keep a Journal My Way
Family history is what happens to you every day. Making a record of your life will help you remember that God loves you—on both the good and the bad days.
- Start a journal in a way you enjoy, and try adding to it once a week. Ideas include:
- A written journal where you write down stories, thoughts, or experiences.
- A drawing journal where you draw pictures of what happens in your life.
- Start a photo journal. Take a photo every week.
- Start an audio journal. Record yourself talking about things that happened that day or that week.
- Consider adding important photos or recordings from your journal as Memories to FamilySearch.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?