Arizona District Court Jurisdictions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- United States Territorial Court
- First District Tucson
- Second District La Paz,later Yuma
- Third District Prescott,later Phoenix
- Fourth District Prescott
- Fifth District Globe
- United States District Court
- Globe Division
- Phoenix Division
- Prescott Division
- Tucson Division
Related Family History Library Holdings
- Naturalization and citizenship petitions granted, continued, or denied, Nov. 25, 1929 - Dec. 30, 1955
- Naturalizations, 1918-1926
- Naturalizations, 1882-1912; index, 1864-1911.District Court. 2nd Judicial District.
- Naturalizations, 1903-1912. District Court. 4th Judicial District.
- Naturalizations, 1903-1931. District Court. Arizona territory
- Naturalizations, 1904-1906.District Court. 5th Judicial District.
- Naturalizations, 1918. United States District Court, 2nd District, Douglas, Cochise County
National Archives Publications
- M1615: Naturalization Records of the U.S. District Court for the Territory of Arizona, 1864-1915. 5 rolls
- M1616: Naturalization Records of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 1912-1955. 7 rolls