|BYU Center for Family History and Genealogy|
- Joseph F. Smith Building
- Brigham Young University
- Provo, UT 84602-6800
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Immigrant Ancestors Project, free online collection of hard-to-find European emigration registers.
- Bertram Merrell's Index of English Marriages
- Script Tutorials, free online lessons to help you read Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish language genealogy documents.
- Welsh Mormon History, 6000+ person database built to reconstruct the nineteenth-century Welsh-Latter-day Saint immigration experience. Includes biographical, historical, religious, and family details on many immigrants.
- Discovering English Ancestors
- Religion 261 Online Lessons, NewFamilySearch, RootsMagic, GedComs, Mac Programs, Gathering information, Research (Family History Library Catalog, Internet), Wiki, Indexing, Case Study, NewFamilySearch Temple Process.
||The usage of "Mormon" and "LDS" on this page is approved according to current policy.
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.