Brazil, Pernambuco, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: The Event Type and Year Range (Tipo de Registo e Anos - waypoint) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer 1: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final waypoint in Historical Records.
- Escada > Escada > Óbitos 1889, Jan-1893, Out contains some records that belong in Gameleira > Gameleira, as well as some that belong in Brazil, Pernambuco, Civil Registration, 1804-2013 > Escada > Escada.
- Gameleira > Gameleira > Batismos 1869, Jan-1884, Set contains Matrimônios.
- Pesqueira > Santa Águeda > Batismos 1871, Out-1886, Mar: for more information about what records are available, see the Catalog Film Notes for Film 2124118, Item 13: Batismos de escravos 1871-1886 (contains only the baptisms of women and children slaves).
- Recife > Santíssimo Sacramento > Batismos 1848, Jul-1854, Nov year span should read as Batismos 1848, Jul-1851, Dez.
- Sirinhaém > Sirinhaém > Batismos 1821, Abr-1888, Jun actually contains Óbitos records.
- Sirinhaém > Sirinhaém Batismos 1812, Mar-1815, Dez actually contains Óbitos records.
- Go to the Brazil, Pernambuco, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Brazil, Pernambuco, Catholic Church Records, 1762-2002 collection at FamilySearch.org