California, San Mateo County Records - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: There are records I have seen before in this collection that are no longer listed. Are they no longer available?
Answer 1: Some records, previously available, have been removed from publication to comply with the 1945 year cut off restriction on all U.S. army Discharge Records. These records include:
- United States Army discharge records 1945 vol 1254
- United States Army discharge records 1945 vol 1257
- United States Army discharge records 1945-1946 vol 1255
- United States Army discharge records 1946 vol 1388
- United States Army discharge records 1946-1947 vol 1259
- United States Navy discharge records 1945 vol 1253
Question 2[edit | edit source]
Question 2: Can you clarify what the records are in the waypoints titled Certificates of Naturalization?
Answer 2: The records located in the waypoints Certificates of Naturalization can more correctly be identified as Naturalization Certificate Stub Books. The records are the stubs from the Certificates of Naturalization that were issued.
Question 3[edit | edit source]
Question 3: Can you clarify the year range of the records in the waypoint Coroner's report index vol 1 1860-1991?
Answer 3: The correct year range for these records is 1960-1993.
- Go to the California, San Mateo County Records - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the California, San Mateo County Records, 1851-1991 collection at FamilySearch.org