Caro Michigan Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1695 W Gilford Rd Caro MI United States
- The Center is located at the south entrance of the building.
- Closed on 5th Thursday for Staff training:
- Call 1-989-871-9761 for Daytime appointment:
We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness: Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours:
By appointment only
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings: 5th Thursday[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Has film concentrated on Tuscola, Huron and Sanilac County Michigan plus other locations.
- Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- The Center is equiped with 4 computers and 2 film readers, microfilm readers and printers.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties [edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.