Community Projects Meeting 19 Feb 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Get training, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 92,516 articles in English
- Meeting Time: 11:00 - 12:00 PM Mountain time on Wednesdays.
- To join the meeting you must have a free Microsoft account and must be invited to the meeting. Please send an email to: email@example.com for an invitation. We use Meetings in Microsoft Teams to virtually connect with the Wiki community.
- Quick link to sign in page for MS Teams
- Information and Agendas: Wiki Community Projects Meeting
|This meeting will provide information about ongoing projects in the wiki community. Training will be provided on various projects for those who want to help add content or to help maintain the wiki. Skill level of projects will range from beginner to more advanced. For a list of current wiki projects, visit the Current Projects page|
Welcome[edit | edit source]
- Any new attendees?
- Status of the Wiki
- Rootstech SLC 2020 - Wiki Social, Feb 28, Friday, 9am-10am at the Family History Library
Ongoing projects[edit | edit source]
- List of all Current Projects
Questions about projects[edit | edit source]
New Projects[edit | edit source]
- Removing ePodunk Links - Taylor