Duncan Arizona Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Duncan Arizona Stake Family History Center serves Greenlee County, AZ and Hidalgo County, NM.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Holiday Schedule:
- 2.1 Calendar and Events
- 2.2 Center Resources
- 2.3 Center Services
- 2.4 Resources in the Local Area
- 2.5 Links
- 2.6 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 105 Fairgrounds Rd and Clifton Hwy . Duncan, AZ 85534 United States
- Use South entrance (closest to the Bank).
- Ring the bell on the left side of the double doors.It's up high! If there is no answer, please knock on the 1st window to your left.
- Location Map
- Tue 10am-2pm Arizona Time
- Wed 10am - 8pm Arizona Time
- Thur 4pm-8pm Arizona Time
Holiday Schedule:[edit | edit source]
Closed the Week of Thanksgiving November 22-28th
December 2- 30th
Open Wednesday Only
10am- 4pm Arizona Time
Closed the Week of Christmas December 20th - 26th
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule for 2015
[edit | edit source]
November 12, 2015
6pm to 8-pm Arizona Time
How to use the North American Ancestors Website
December 10 , 2015
6pm-8pm Arizona Time
How to use Ancestry.com
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Books of many local family's histories.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Microfilm/fiche Reader Printer and many films and fiche.
- 9 computers
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.