FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 16 Oct 2014
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
Welcome[edit | edit source]
Kudos go to[edit | edit source]
Business/Announcements[edit | edit source]
Agenda items[edit | edit source]
Guest Speaker[edit | edit source]
Summary of Yammer[edit | edit source]
FS Wiki Contributors group.
- Please look at and add any correction or give me any suggestion about the following page FamilySearch Wiki:Pages Under Construction Steps to identify those that have had no edits for 2 years, and possible emails to send to those who added the information. Comments so far:
- Would we be deleting pages that had content on them?
- Would it be more useful to actually turn these questions and processes into a proper flowchart? So that at each step an individual would know what choices he has for the next step"
- would it be good to add "unless we hear from you" within two weeks? Or will that add more work? Or will it make any difference, since most may not still be active?
- Feedback needed: Please look at User:AdkinsWH/Sandbox Census format page and make suggestions. Compare to current page Arkansas_Census Thank you, thank you!
- The links to the recordings of the FamilySearch Wiki Contributor meetings are posted.
- HTML training continues on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. Mountain. WebEx meeting number 0000.
Moderators and Adopters[edit | edit source]
Wiki Content[edit | edit source]
Jane Colmenares will teach us to document templates, especially the "form paragraph" or less complicated ones. Perhaps some training also on slightly more complicated ones.
The more complicated the template, the longer the documentation. Anything you put on the template page that you don't want to be on the page where it is posted, put the and
Wiki Support[edit | edit source]
Community Council Report[edit | edit source]
Items to pose to Community Council
Discussions and Proposals[edit | edit source]
|FamilySearch Wiki - Contributor's Meeting|
|Insert most recent at the top of list
News to be publicized[edit | edit source]
| News to be publicized (on the "Community News" page)|
Insert most recent at the top of list
access Community News
|(New, Review, Final, Rejected, or Posted)|
Meeting Notes/Minutes[edit | edit source]
(please post below this header)