FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 24 April 2014
WebEx ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: Local / International: 1-801-240-9700 U.S. Toll-Free: 1-855-537-4000; 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
Welcome[edit | edit source]
Kudos go to[edit | edit source]
Updates and follow up[edit | edit source]
'Discussions on Yammer"
Wiki Support Update
Followup of what went on this week:
Projects - we need to move beyond discussion and into action. We have
- Format Issues
- Content Issues
- Visual Issues
Summary for Yammer:
- Shown mockup of Projects page with landing page combined with tabed pages.
- We can get help from the 4600 or so FHC who have personal who may not have anything to do while at the center.
- What is a project? It is a list of tasks.
- Projects need to be well defined and included very detail steps on how to accomplish the tasks.
- Often projects suggest other projects as they are completed.
- Must be careful not get to many projects moving as we have to consider who is working on them, their abilities, talents, how to supervise them, etc.
- Check with FamilySearch facebook for any help there.
- Sandra to come up with 5 maintenance projects
- Charles to come up with 10 projects for the general wiki.
- Find out what projects are underway now.
- Other activities that could be included in these underway projects.
- Projects that might be created as well.
Moderators and Adopters[edit | edit source]
- Conversation in the call:
Wiki Content[edit | edit source]
Community Council Report[edit | edit source]
Items to pose to Community Council[edit | edit source]
Business/Announcements[edit | edit source]
New Agenda Items[edit | edit source]