FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 3 April 2014
WebEx ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: Local / International: 1-801-240-9700 U.S. Toll-Free: 1-855-537-4000; 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
Welcome[edit | edit source]
Kudos go to[edit | edit source]
Updates and follow up[edit | edit source]
Discussions on Yammer
Wiki Support Update
Moderators and Adopters[edit | edit source]
- Conversation in the call:
Wiki Content[edit | edit source]
Community Council Report[edit | edit source]
Items to pose to Community Council[edit | edit source]
Business/Announcements[edit | edit source]
New Agenda Items[edit | edit source]
A new place to communicate: Yammer - FamilySearch Wiki & Contributors Group
- request for a synopsis weekly of this meeting put on Yammer
- request tech to watch yammer
- Robin says that the three boxes on main page have been given out as projects to individuals
- request to Charles to share his sandbox pages for review (see yammer)
- please vote on yammer on the time issue of this meeting
Do we need to schedule more time for this meeting in the future?
- Would different day or later in day work better (evening, etc?)- European attendees that would be difficult for. Tech used to be included in this meeting, and this meeting lost something when that was removed. Warren would have some issued with time switch (he's our Tech person)
Projects: we need feedbacks on the effectiveness of how they are currently created, organized, and recorded in the wiki. Alternatives?