FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Adding Arkansas Archives to County Pages
Project Leader[edit | edit source]
Purpose[edit | edit source]
Adding link to maps from the Arkansas Archives to Arkansas county pages.
Task List[edit | edit source]
Sample Pages[edit | edit source]
Project Instructions[edit | edit source]
Part 1: Choose Your County[edit | edit source]
1. Select your county by going to the task list and adding your name to the name column.
2. Go to the county page in the Wiki.
Part 2: Add Maps Link[edit | edit source]
1. Go to the "Maps and Gazetteers" heading on the county page.
2. Check to see if the collection below is already listed. If it is, go back to Part 1. If it is not, continue to step 3. See example below.
3. Place the link at the bottom of the list. Copy and paste the code below onto the Wiki page.
*[https://digitalheritage.arkansas.gov/maps/ Arkansas State Archives State Maps Collection] at [https://digitalheritage.arkansas.gov/ Arkansas Digital Archives]
Part 3: Check Your Work and Save[edit | edit source]
1. Click "show preview" and double-check your work.
2. In the summary type "added maps link".
3. Click save.