FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject England Parish Tables: Part 6 Fixing Joiner Years
Purpose[edit | edit source]
To change The Joiner Marriage Index (JOINER) years in every table to correspond with each parish.
Website[edit | edit source]
The Joiner Marriage Index - gives the years of every parish found in the Joiner Index. Click on a county.
Task List[edit | edit source]
|Yorkshire East Riding||Parish List|
|Yorkshire North Riding||Parish List|
Instructions[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Make sure the PARISH LIST in PART 6 JOINER, to ensure the information is being recorded for the right part of this project.
- 1. Choose a county to work in and click on the corresponding Parish List. Go to a parish page. Find the "Church records" heading and click on "Edit source" next to it.
- 2. Scroll down to this part of the code:
- 3. Go to Coverage of the Joiner Marriage index. Click on the county you are working on. Here is what the page will look like:
- 4. Find your parish in the list.
- 5. Go to the code and change the years to match what it says in the table.
- For example: the parish of Alderley has marriage records from 1599-1837.
|- | bgcolor="#ffffcc" | '''JOIN''' | bgcolor="#ffcccc" | <br> | bgcolor="#ffcccc" | <br> | bgcolor="#ccffcc" | [http://joinermarriageindex.co.uk/marriage-records/search/ '''1599-1837'''] | bgcolor="#ccffcc" | <br> | bgcolor="#ccffff" | <br> | bgcolor="#ccffff" | <br>
- 6. Put "Changing JOIN years" in the Summary box and then click "Save page."