FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Montana Bolded Titles
1. Go to the Task List and sign out a group of counties to work on.
2. We are going to change all titles that are NOT headings from bolded to italicized. Anywhere there is a non-heading bolded title, change it from bolded to italicized.
Example: '''Online Records''' would be changed to ''Online Records'' and '''Lutheran Records''' would be changed to ''Lutheran Records''
3. Many of those that need to be changed are under the headings, Church Records and Probate Records.
4. Go through each county page and identify and change those titles.
5. Put Formatting in the Edit Summary Box and save your work. Once it is saved, look at your work to be sure it look appropriate.
Example[edit | edit source]
For an example of an italicized heading click here.