FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject South Dakota Census
1. Copy and paste the following onto the page. You will need to make the dates line up with the information already on the page. If the record is already there, delete that record from the list.
====State Census Records====
*1885 [http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=6247 South Dakota, Territorial Census, 1885] at [http://search.ancestry.com Ancestry] ($)
*1895 [http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=6120 South Dakota, State Census, 1895] at [http://Ancestry.com Ancestry] ($)
==== Federal Census Records ====
Federal Censuses were taken for South Dakota starting in 1910. For links to Federal census indexes, see [[South Dakota Census]].
2. Remove the sentence “1905, 1915, 1925, 1935, and 1945 censuses may include unique information: Ethnic Background, Maiden Name, Church Affiliation and Military Service” from the page.
2. Enter "added census records" to the edit summary box and save your work.
3. Check the page to be sure your work looks correct (no wikitext showing, no duplicate records).
4. Move on to the next county.