How to Add to "News and Events"[edit | edit source]
- Click on "Edit This Page" button.
- Look for the word "news" near the top of the page. After the word "news" type an = sign and then type the announcement. Example:
|news=Genealogical meeting will start at 7pm next Thursday
How to Edit or Add to "Topics"[edit | edit source]
To add to or subtract items in the Topic section, take the following steps:
- Click on "Edit This Button" on the page you want to edit the sidebar.
- At the bottom of the edit page, look for "Template:name of sidebar (edit)."
- Click on that link and it will take you to the sidebar so you can edit it.
- Click on Edit This Page button make your edits in the edit box.
Caution: Remember any changes you make to this template will show up on this sidebar wherever it has been placed. If this sidebar is only in one place then you do have to worry about changes happening to other locations.
How to Add to "Did You Know"[edit | edit source]
- Click on "Edit This Button."
- Look for the word "info" near the top of the page. After the word "info" type an = sign and then type the text you want to appear. Example: |info=The History of England