This procedure is for placing the entire list of all references or footnotes on a page. To place the reference list at the bottom of the page you need to place the cursor there before you click on "References list" on drop down menu.
- Click on "Edit" in the tool bar at the top of page. The Visual Editor tool bar will appear.
- Place the cursor where you want the list of references or footnotes to appear in the article and click. The cursor will remain in that position.
- Then click "Insert" on the Visual Editor tool bar.
- Select "More" from the drop down menu to see the rest of the menu.
- Click on "References list" and they will appear where you clicked the cursor in a blue box.
- Place the cursor on the page where you want the full list of references or footnotes to appear and click.
- Next, click on "Reference list" on the drop down menu and the full list of references or footnotes will appear on the page where you placed the cursor.
- Click "Save page" in Visual Editor" tool bar.
- Enter description in "Summary" box.
- Click "Save page" in panel.