Litchfield Illinois Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Event
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location & Map:
- 12368 Roberson Rd. Litchfield, Illinois 62056 United States
- Enter at the back side of the building
- Location Map
Phone:Center: 217-324-2396; Director: 217-839-2384
Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 P.M.
Thursdays 1:00 - 4:00 P.M. (By Appointment Only) 217-532-6386 or 863-514-0731 (Cell)
During the winter months, the center may be closed due to bad weather. Please call ahead: 217-839-2384.
Calendar and Event[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipme[edit | edit source]
- Three Computers (Inter-net connection and access to premium websites.)
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.