Mexico, Zacatecas, Civil Registration - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Notes[edit | edit source]
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, How do I use the catalog to learn more about the collections in Historical Records?.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. To view films, see Where do I find a family history center?.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: The Event Type and Year Range (waypoint) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer 1: The list of known waypoint discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Jerez de García Salinas > Nacimientos, defunciones 1910-1969 should read as Nacimientos 1910-1914, Defunciones 1910-1912, 1943-1969.
- Juan Aldama > Defunciones 1863-1895 should read as Defunciones 1863-1895, Matrimonios 1869.
- Miguel Auza > Nacimientos, matrimonios, defunciones 1872-1877 should read as Juan Aldama > Nacimientos, matrimonios y defunciones 1870-1879.
- Nochistlán de Mejía > Nacimientos 1867-1869 should read as Nacimientos 1867-1869, Matrimonios 1867-1869. The marriage records start at image 659.
- Go to the Mexico, Zacatecas, Civil Registration - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Mexico, Zacatecas, Civil Registration, 1860-2000 collection at FamilySearch.org