Michigan Deaths - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: Some record detail pages have messaging that states “No image available.” How can I view these images?
Answer 1: Available on the record detail page is a Film Number that you can look up in the Catalog and view it at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers. It would seem that not all of the microfilms were digitized.
There is an instance in the waypoint 2363448 (004207816) where images 1470-1496 were missed when the film was placed online. The records have been indexed, but the images are not viewable online. They can be viewed on film 2362448.
Question 2[edit | edit source]
Question 2: When I am browsing, the left-side of Page 3 (image 105) is followed by the right-side of Page 62 (image 106). How can I sort these pages out?
Answer 2: There are several known instances of this occurrence of mismatched pages (left and right sides are out-of-sequence):
- The left-side of Page 3 is viewed on Image 105; the right-side of Page 3 can be viewed on Image 1.
- The left-side of Page 135 is viewed on Image 705; the right-side of Page 135 can be viewed on Image 901.
- The left-side of Page 260 is viewed on Image 900; the right-side of Page 260 can be viewed on Image 706.
The microfilm does not have this same out-of-sequence problem found online. Available on the record detail page is a Film Number that you can look up in the Catalog view at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers.
- Go to the Michigan Death Records - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Michigan, Deaths, 1867-1897 collection at FamilySearch.org