Muscatine Iowa Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Muscatine, Iowa Family History Center is available to serve community members free of charge. The Center is open to members and the public by appointment. We welcome all! To make and appointment Call Velvet at 319-212-8741 and leave a message and your call will be returned.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area http://iagenweb.org/muscatine/
- 6 Link
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 2902 Lucas St Muscatine, IA 52761 United States
- IA_Muscatine@familyhistorymail.org or email@example.com
- To make an appointment, please contact the temple and family history consultant - center at (1-319-212-8741)
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center does not have the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- additional collections on hand a few books of local families.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 2 computers and a printer
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Spanish speaking contact Monica at 319 212-1810 or email []