New South Wales Church Records
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|New South Wales Wiki Topics|
|New South Wales Background|
|Local Research Resources|
Online Resources[edit | edit source]
- 1839-1963 - New South Wales, Australia, St Peters Cooks River Select Births, Marriages and Burials, 1839-1963 at Ancestry.com ($) - index and images
- Learn how to find your Australian ancestors in New South Wales by searching church records. See the tutorial at FamilySearch called "New South Wales Early Church Records 1788-1886".
- New South Wales, Australia, St. John's Parramatta, Church Records, 1838 to 1918 Ancestry.com, ($)
- The New South Wales Registry of Births, Deaths, and Marriages includes church records that were kept from 1788 to 1855, prior to collection of vital records by the government .
- 1814-2011 - [www.ancestry.com/search/collections/61177/ Sydney, Australia, Anglican Parish Registers, 1814-2011] at Ancestry ($) - index and images
FamilySearch Catalog[edit | edit source]
The FamilySearch Catalog includes a list of New South Wales church indexes at https://goo.gl/ZNGA08. Review the listing for a specific area of your research.