Orlando Public Library
Genealogical Materials[edit | edit source]
The Genealogy Collection is located on the fourth floor of the Orlando Public Library. The core collection was a 1923 gift of Captain Charles Albertson, an avid genealogist. In 1929, the Library became the official repository of the Florida State Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. The collection now contains more than 25,000 books and bound periodicals, 10,000 microfiche and over 15,000 reels of microfilm.