Rigby Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Opening for patron use by appointment on January 11, 2021. Please call 208-745-0062 during our open hours M - F from 10:00 to 1:30. Please bring your own water in container with a lid and mask. Ring the white doorbell on your right when you arrive at the outside doors. We will come to the door and let you in.
|Rigby Idaho FHC|
|258 West 1st North|
Rigby, Idaho Location Map
|Phone: (208) 745-0062|
|Mon: 10:00am - 1:30 pm|
Tue: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Wed: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Thu: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Fri: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Sat & Sun: By Appointment
*The Terreton Idaho Family History Center is affiliated with the Rigby Idaho Family History Center. Please see the Terreton Idaho Family History Center page for hours and information of that center.
- Research Specialists: -
- Indexing Group 10 AM to Noon - Susan Davis All indexers welcome
- Currently unavailable due to COVID-19
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 to 5:00 Finland, Norway, Denmark Expert - June Fenstermaker Wednesday and Thursday 2:30 to 5:00 Italian Indexing - Linda Radford Wednesday 7:00 to 9:00 Scandinavian Expert - Chad Marcusen
- NEW Resources - Story Room audio recording room. Private, new equipment. Accommodates 4 or 5 people.
- - Discovery Corner comfy spot for parent and small children family history discovery.
2021 RFHC Closure Dates
Mon, Jan 11 Reopen to limited Patron use ( call 208 745-0062 for appointment)
Mon, Jan 18 - Martin Luther King Day
Mon, Feb 15 - Presidents Day
Mon, May 31 - Memorial day
Mon, Jul 5 - Independence Day
Sat, Jul 24 - Pioneer Day
Mon, Sep 6 - Labor day
Nov 22 thru 26 - Thanksgiving Day
Dec 20 thru Jan 3 - Christmas Holiday
- 258 West 1st North, Rigby, Idaho 83442
- The Center is located in the East wing of the building.
- Park in the East parking area by the doors.
- Since this is a Church building, the doors are normally locked.
- Please press the doorbell, on the brick wall to the left of the doors, to be let in.
- ID_Rigby@familyhistorymail.org or email@example.com
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.