Share Your Discoveries
[edit | edit source]
- Ask family members what they are currently doing in family history work and find out if you can do anything to help them
- Also offer to give them copies of your work
Share information in the following ways:
- Enter your information into genealogical software
- Print out your paper forms and give a copy to family members and other people who have helped you.
- Upload the information onto the internet so people can access it there.
See the article Organize your information for more ideas of formatting the results of your research.
The internet has websites where you can donate your work.
You could also make a website yourself, if you are able.
- Donate a copy of your paper forms or written family histories to:
The Family History Library at:
35 North West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150.
- Use the files you made on the computer to donate the information to FamilySearch Family Tree.