Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
A modern church consecrated in 1951 serves the parish.<br>
[[Image:Colwick-St John the Baptist(new) Nottinghamshire.jpg|thumb|center|Colwick-St John the Baptist(new) Nottinghamshire.jpg]] <br> See also [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colwick+ Colwick Wikipedia]<br>   
COLWICK (St. John the Baptist), '''a parish,''' in the union of Basford, S. division of the wapentake of Thurgarton and of the county of Nottingham, 2½ miles (E.) from Nottingham. <ref>Lewis, Samuel A. ''[http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50891#s10 A Topographical Dictionary of England]'' (1848), pp. 668-672. Date accessed: 3 September 2013.</ref>
8,597

edits

Navigation menu