Jump to navigation Jump to search
→‎Post-1940: Fixed link
=== Post-1940 ===
The records are only public if the person has been deceased for about two years. You must contact the [http Central Bureau for Genealogy], fill in an application form and pay the fee as explained on their website. Email it to ''''or post to
:::CBG | Center for Family History <br>
Reviewer, editor, pagecreator


Navigation menu