Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
parish history
Colwick is an Ancient parish.<br>
The former church of St John the Baptist was adjacent to Colwick Hall and has been in ruins from 1937 and is now classed as a listed building at risk.<br>
A modern church built consecrated in the 1930's 1951 serves the parish.<br>
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colwick+ Colwick Wikipedia]<br>
Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
2,765

edits

Navigation menu