Chichester St Paul is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Sussex, created in 1837 from [[Chichester St Peter the Great, Sussex]] Ancient Parish. <br>
of ST. PAUL in the Broyle Road was built of flint with stone dressings and slate roof in 1836, in the 13th- century style. It consists of a large rectangular nave with chancel recess and a gallery at the west end. At the western extremity is a tower of three stages, beneath which is the porch; there is also an entrance in the south wall. <br>The tower contains a bell by Thomas Mears, 1836.<br> The plate consists of a modern chalice, paten and flagon of silver and a Sheffield plate cruet.
From: 'Chichester: Churches (Anglican)', A History of the County of Sussex: Volume 3 (1935), pp. 160-164. URL: http://www. british-history. ac.uk/ report . aspx?compid=41675 Date accessed: 07 April 2011.<br>
== Resources ==