St. Louis Missouri North Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 6386 Howdershell Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Entry to the FHC is in the rear of the building.
- Language: English, may be able to accommodate Spanish, Portuguese
- Tuesday: by appointment only, email for appointment
- Wednesday: by appointment only, email for appointment
- Thursday: by appointment only, email for appointment
Due to COVID restrictions, there are no set closings for holidays.
Whenever inclement weather occurs, the Family History Center may not be open due to weather and road conditions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule:[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Patrons' Microfiche Collection -- a collection of fiche ordered by our patrons, assorted titles. Contain family histories, vital records, and other types of information.
- Indefinite Film Collection -- most of our film collection has been taken to the St Louis County Library on Lindberg.
- Book Collection: --
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- computers, microfilm reader, printer
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)