Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Carbon County, Utah
Stakes in the county, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Carbon Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: all of Carbon County, Utah
- Wards, 1930: Castle Gate, Clear Creek, Columbia, Garden Creek, Green River, Helper, Hiawatha, Kenilworth, Price, Spring Glen, Standardville, Sunnyside,and Wellington.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Carbon County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Carbonville Branch • Castle Gate Ward • Clear Creek Branch • Columbia Branch Utah • Dragerton Branch • Emery Stake • Gordon Creek Branch • Helper Ward • Hiawatha Ward • Kenilworth Ward • Nine Mile Branch • Pleasant Valley Ward • Price 1st Ward • Price 2nd Ward • Price 3rd Ward • Price 4th Ward • Price Ward • Rains Branch • Rolapp Branch • Scofield Branch • Scofield Ward • Spring Glen Ward • Standardville Branch • Storrs Ward • Sunnyside Ward • Wellington Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 116-117