Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Daggett County, Utah
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stakes in Daggett County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Lyman Stake, Wyoming
- Boundaries: All of Daggett County, Utah and all or part of Uinta and Sweetwater Counties, Wyoming.
- Wards, 1930: Green River, Lyman, Manila, McKinnon, Millburne, Mountian View; Rock; Springs and Winton Branch.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Daggett County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 452