Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Garfield County, Utah
Stakes in Garfield County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Garfield Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: All of Piute and Garfield Counties.
- Wards, 1930: Antimony, Boulder Branch, Circleville, Escalante North, Escalante South, Junction, Kingston and Widtsoe.
- Panguitch Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: South end of Panguitch Valley.
- Wards, 1930: Cannonville, Hatch, Henriville, Tropic, Panguitch North and Panguitch South.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Garfield County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Antimony Ward • Boulder Ward • Cannonville Ward • Escalante North Ward • Escalante South Ward • Garfield East Ward • Garfield Ward • Garfield West Ward • Hatch Ward • Henrieville Ward • Hillsdale Branch • Panguitch 1st Ward • Panguitch 2nd Ward • Panguitch North Ward • Panguitch South Ward • Panguitch Stake • Panguitch Ward • Tropic Ward • Widtsoe Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 274
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 226-227