Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Uintah County, Utah
Stakes in the County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Uintah Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Latter-day Saints residing in Ashley Valley, Uintah Co., Utah, and vicinity. The stake extends to ]]Daggett County, Utah]], on the north, to the Utah-Colorado boundary line on the east, to Green River on the south, and to the Roosevelt Stake, Utah on the West.
- Wards, 1930:Ashley, Davis, Jensen (formerly Jensen), Lapoint, Maeser (formerly Mill), Naples (formerly Merrill), Tridell, Vernal 1st (formerly Ashley Center, Vernal 2nd.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Uintah County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Ashley Ward • Ballard Ward • Bonanza Branch • Davis Ward • Glines Ward • Hayden Ward • Jensen Ward • Lapoint Ward • Leota Ward • Maeser Ward • Moffatt Ward • Mountain Dell Ward • Naples Ward • Randlett Ward • Tridell Ward • Uintah Stake • Uintah Ward • Union Branch • Vernal 1st Ward • Vernal 2nd Ward • Vernal 3rd Ward • Vernal Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 895