Jump to navigation Jump to search
E Township, Aroostook County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 5 October 2013).
Maine Legislature, Documents Printed by Order of the Legislature of the State of Maine (Augusta, Maine: Sprague, Owen, and Nash, 1875), Senate No. 36, page 6. Google Books edition.
Maine Historical Records Survey Project, 75 (digital p. 84).
Eustis, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 20 September 2013).
- E Plantation (Aroostook Co.) organized a plantation from TE R2 WELS in 1898; organization surrendered and became a township in 1990.
- Eagle Island Military Plantation (Hancock Co.) became a "military plantation" during the American Civil War is now unorganized territory.
- Eagle Lake Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- East Andover Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Butterfield Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Pond Plantation (Somerset Co.)
- Eaton Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Easton Grant Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Eddington Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Elliottsville Plantation (Piscataquis Co.)
- Eustis Plantation (Franklin Co.), also known as Hanover Plantation, was first organized as Number 1 R4 WBKP Plantation in 1841; became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845; then seceded as from Jackson as Eustis Plantation in 1857; became town of Eustis, Maine in 1871.