Texas, Mills County Clerk Records - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: When scrolling through some of the waypoints in this collection the scroll function stops and you can go no further. You lose the forward and backward arrows as well. Is there a way to work around this to see the other images?
Answer 1: In some of these waypoints there are missing images which causes the sequence to be broken. If you come to an image that seems to freeze and you lose the forward-backward scroll arrows you can try manually entering a number (for example, 3 of 443) in the image box. The image should come up. You can them resume scrolling. You may have to repeat this action again if you find another broken sequence within a waypoint. The following waypoints are some we know of with this problem:
- Land records > Deed of trust index, v. 01, 1885-1933 (image 2 is missing), or
- Vital records > Marriage records, v. 2, 1893-1905 (missing 5 images),
- Land records >Direct index to deeds, v. 3, 1906-1914
- Go to the Texas, Mills County Clerk Records - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Texas, Mills County Clerk Records, 1841-1985 collection at FamilySearch.org