- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Thank you[edit source]
Thank you for all you recent work on updating new contributor pages, Linda! SavingStories 16:37, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the FamilySearch Wiki:Purpose, Policies, and Procedures of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 22:07, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Linda! I am Kathi Hanna, in the process of joining the Wiki Support Missionary Team. Playing around trying out things while waiting for paperwork to wrap up. This will be fun.
This is a demonstration.Sjkennedy 16:41, 10 August 2015 (UTC)