|Vermont Statewide Online Genealogy Records
This chart shows links to statewide collections. To find links to collections for lower jurisdictions (such as a county or town), go to Locating Online Databases.
Ancestry.com, FindMyPast.com, and MyHeritage.com can be searched free of charge at your local
family history center or the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Archives and Libraries
- Vermont, Vital Records, 1720-1908 ($)
- Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005 Images only.
- Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-1954 Index and Images.
- Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-2008, index/images
- Marriages and Baptisms Performed by Richard Bedford 1836-1849
- Vermont, Town Records, 1850-2005 Images only.
- Some Vermont Vital Records of the Early 19th Century
- County and Town Histories Vermont with biographies
- American Biographical Library for Vermont ($)
- Vermont Men, 1894, ($), index/images
- Genealogical and Family History of the State of Vermont Vol. 1, e-book, Vol. 2
- The Vermont historical gazetteer: a magazine, embracing a history of each town, civil, ecclesiastical, biographical and military. Vol. 1, ebook, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Vol. 4, Vol. 5
- Encyclopedia, Vermont biography; a series of authentic biographical sketches of the representative men of Vermont and sons of Vermont in other states, e-book
- One Thousand Men, e-book
- VERMONT BIOGRAPHIES PROJECT, index
Indian Wars, dates vary
Revolutionary War, 1774-1783
War of 1812, 1812-1815
Mexican War, 1846-1848
Civil War, 1861-1865
Spanish American War, 1898
World War I, 1917-1918
World War II, 1941-1945
Korean War, 1950-1953
Vietnam War, 1964-1972
- United States, New England, Petitions for Naturalization, 1787-1906, Northeast Region (including Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont) Browse Only.
- Vermont, State and Federal Naturalization Records, 1790-1954, index and images, ($).
- United States, New England Petitions for Naturalization Index, 1791-1906
- U.S. Passport Applications for Vermont, 1795-1925 ($) vb
- Vermont Naturalization Records, 1908-1987 images only.