Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yukon Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Online Records[edit | edit source]
- Polk's Alaska-Yukon gazetteer and business directory: 1909-10 ($)
- R.L. Polk & Co.'s 1915-16 Alaska-Yukon Gazetteer and Business Directory ($)
- Polk's 1923-24 Alaska-Yukon gazetteer and business directory : containing alphabetical lists of business firms and private citizens ($)
- Canadian Phone and Address Directories, 1995-2002 ($)
- Canadian City and Area Directories, 1819-1906 ($)
- Historic Yukon & Alaska Hotels, Roadhouses, Saloons & Cafes, Index - Proprietors and Managers
Yukon Genealogy[edit | edit source]
- Yukon Archives Database Search Includes these directories:
- Yukon Businesses: The Yukon business table includes small businesses, professionals, government departments, organizations and services that operated in the Yukon during the years 1898-1904, 1911/1912, 1915/1916, 1946, 1948-1952. The names were compiled from telephone books, town directories and early Klondike newspapers. The coverage only includes the central and southern Yukon.
- Polks Gazetteer 1903 directory Source: Polks Gazetteer was a social directory of sorts. Several thousand names of individuals living in the Dawson City area are listed in this 1903 database.
- Polk's Alaska-Yukon Gazetteer and Business Directory, 1917/1918: The index consists of 3,020 entries of names, businesses and organizations, arranged alphabetically by surname, business/organization name that appeared in the Dawson City section of the Gazettee