Alabama was a territory from 1817-1819 and is now a southern state of the United States of America.
Alabama may refer to:
- Alabama, Genesee, New York, a town
- Alabama City, Etowah, Alabama
- Alabama Port, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Mobile County
- Alabama River, Alabama
- Alabama, a Native American group, one of the tribes of the Creek Confederacy.
- Alabama language, spoken by the Alabama-Coushatta tribe of Texas
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Alabama.