Cambridge England Family History Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours
- Link to map Cambridge Family History Centre
- 670 Cherry Hinton Road Cambridge Cambridgeshire England CB1 8DS United Kingdom
- The Cambridge Family History Centre is housed in the back right hand corner of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building.
- Car Park is behind the building, the entrance to the car park is off Greystoke Road.
Phone: +44 1223 247010 - Please call on Tuesdays between 1100 - 1430 HRS
- The Family History Centre will be closed until further notice.
- Irish Films including Tithe Applotment Books, Scottish Films including some Parish Records, London Parish Record Collection (incomplete). UK Census Films and Fiche 1841-1891 (incomplete). England and Wales BMD Index on Fiche.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This centre has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Three computers with internet access, two with printer capability. One digital film/fiche reader and one manual micro-fiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Assistance for beginning researchers UK and USA.
Resources in the Local Area
Cambridge Family History Society
Volunteer at the Centre
We welcome volunteers with knowledge of local area research.