Castle Rock Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- Our center is available by appointment at a date and time that is convenient to our patrons. Please email the center at CO_CastleRock@familyhistorymail.org to set up a time!
- 3301 Meadow Blvd Castle Rock CO 80109 - Enter in the back of the building in the west doors.
- Language: English
- Center Number: 1230212
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog: At this time, this center does not have the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog nor are there any microfilm or microfiche readers.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions including Ancestry.com and findmypast.com.
Hardware and Equipment
- 5 PCs and 3 printers
- Free Internet access is available if you would like to bring your own laptop.
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
If you would like to volunteer at this Family History Center, please come during the open hours and speak with one of the temple and family history consultants or email us at CO_CastleRock@familyhistorymail.org.