FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Adding Archives, Libraries and Societies to Georgia Counties, Part 5
Adding links to maps collections from Georgia archives.
Part 1: Choose Your County
1. Select your county by going to the task list and adding your name to the name column.
2. Go to the county page in the wiki.
Part 2: Add the Links
1. Go to the "Maps and Gazetteers" heading.
2. Check to see if the links are already there. See example below. If they are there, go back to part 1. If they are not there, go to step 3.
- 1740s-? Historic Map File at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images
- 1866 - 1935 County Map File at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images
3. Copy the code below. To keep the collections on the page in chronological order, you may need to add each link separately.
*'''1740s-?''' [https://vault.georgiaarchives.org/digital/collection/hmf Historic Map File] at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images
*'''1866 - 1935''' [https://vault.georgiaarchives.org/digital/collection/cmf County Map File] at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images
Part 3: Check Your Work and Save
1. Click "show preview" and double-check your work.
2. In the summary type "added map collection".
3. Click save.