FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Adding Georgia Archives, Libraries and Societies to Counties, Part 4
Adding links to wills collections.
Part 1: Choose Your County
1. Select your county by going to the task list and adding your name to the name column.
2. Go to the county page in the Wiki.
Part 2: Add the Links
1. Go to the "Probate Records" heading and find the "Online Probate Records" subheading on the wiki page.
2. Check to see if the collections below are already listed. If they are, go back to Part 1. If they are not, continue to step 3. See examples below.
- 1733-1753 Colonial Wills at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images with alpha index
- 1754-1776 Colonial Will Books at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images with alpha index
3. Determine where to place links. They need to be in chronological order first and alphabetical by repository after FamilySearch collections.
4. Copy and paste the code below onto the county page. You may need to add them one at a time to get them placed correctly.
*'''1733-1753''' [https://vault.georgiaarchives.org/digital/collection/cw Colonial Wills] at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images with alpha index
*'''1754-1776''' [https://vault.georgiaarchives.org/digital/collection/cwb Colonial Will Books] at Georgia Archives Virtual Vault - images with alpha index
Part 3: Check Your Work and Save
1. Click "show preview" and double-check your work.
2. In the summary type "added wills collections ".
3. Click save.