FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Adding Repository Links to Nevada Counties
Adding links to a land patent collection from Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records
Part 1: Choose Your County
1. Select your county by going to the task list and adding your name to the name column.
2. Go to the county page in the wiki.
Part 2: Add the Links
1. Go to the "Land and Property Records" heading.
2. Check to see if the link is already there. See example below. If it is there, go back to part 1. If it is not there, go to step 3.
- Land Patents at Nevada State Library and Archives and Public Records — index and images
3. Copy the code below. Since there are no coverage years for this, you can put it at the bottom of the links in this section.
*[https://nvlibrarycoop.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/search/advanced Land Patents] at Nevada State Library and Archives and Public Records — index and images
Part 3: Check Your Work and Save
1. Click "show preview" and double-check your work.
2. In the summary type "Project: added land patent collection".
3. Click save.