FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Adding Repository Links to Nevada Counties
Project Leader[edit | edit source]
Task List[edit | edit source]
Purpose[edit | edit source]
Adding links to a land patent collection from Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records
Examples[edit | edit source]
Project Instructions[edit | edit source]
Part 1: Choose Your County[edit | edit source]
1. Select your county by going to the task list and adding your name to the name column.
2. Go to the county page in the wiki.
Part 2: Add the Links[edit | edit source]
1. Go to the "Land and Property Records" heading.
2. Check to see if the link is already there. See example below. If it is there, go back to part 1. If it is not there, go to step 3.
- Land Patents at Nevada State Library and Archives and Public Records — index and images
3. Copy the code below. Since there are no coverage years for this, you can put it at the bottom of the links in this section.
*[https://nvlibrarycoop.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/search/advanced Land Patents] at Nevada State Library and Archives and Public Records — index and images
Part 3: Check Your Work and Save[edit | edit source]
1. Click "show preview" and double-check your work.
2. In the summary type "Project: added land patent collection".
3. Click save.