Difference between revisions of "Greenvale Plantation, Franklin County, Maine Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Records; Adjacent towns)
(adjacent towns)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
'''Records.'''  
 
'''Records.'''  
  
'''Adjacent towns:  ''Franklin Co.: '' '''  
+
'''Adjacent towns: ''Franklin Co.: '' [[Dallas Plantation, Maine|Dallas Plantation]] | [[Maine townships|Madrid Township]] | [[Rangeley, Maine|Rangeley]] | [[Rangeley Plantation, Maine|Rangeley Plantation]] | [[Maine townships|Township E]] | [[Maine townships|Township 1 R2 WBKP (Redington)]]'''  
  
 
=== References  ===
 
=== References  ===

Revision as of 05:47, 5 September 2013

United States Gotoarrow.png Maine Gotoarrow.png Franklin Gotoarrow.png Greenvale Plantation

Greenvale is an extinct plantation, now part of Sandy River Plantation, Maine. Greenvale was set off from the 1 1/2 mile strip on the north side of Sandy River Plantation in 1863. Greenvale was reorganized in 1895. In 1905 Greenvale surrendered its organization and was combined again with Sandy River Plantion.[1]

Records.

Adjacent towns: Franklin Co.: Dallas Plantation | Madrid Township | Rangeley | Rangeley Plantation | Township E | Township 1 R2 WBKP (Redington)

References[edit | edit source]

  1. Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 78 (digital p. 87). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.