Greenvale Plantation, Franklin County, Maine Genealogy
Greenvale is an extinct plantation, now part of Sandy River Plantation, Maine. Greenvale was set off from the 1 1/2 mile strip on the north side of Sandy River Plantation in 1863. Greenvale was reorganized in 1895. In 1905 Greenvale surrendered its organization and was combined again with Sandy River Plantion.
References[edit | edit source]
- Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 78 (digital p. 87). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.