||Click "Edit source" and highlight text you want to make either an internal or external link. The following drop down menu appears. (Note: this menu might list possible links you may want to use depending on what you highlighted.)
- "Search pages" tab is for selecting links to articles within the Wiki. Suggested articles might be shown. Otherwise, enter name of article you want to link to. (No double square brackets required as with Wikitext coding.)
Section of a page with Internal links
- If you want to link to a particular place on a page rather than the whole page, place a pound sign (#) after the title of the article and the exact name of the header as entered on the page after the pound sign. For example: McDonald County, Missouri Genealogy#County Courthouse. Again, no double square brackets are required as in wikitext.
- "External link" tab is for entering the URL of the external link. (No single square brackets required as with Wikitext coding).
To save links
- Click "Done" when finished
- Click "Save page" in the VisualEditor tool bar.
- Fill in "Summary" on panel that appears and then "Save page."