How to Burn a CD using Windows Explorer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Step by step instructions on how to burn a CD using Windows Explorer (under Windows XP).
- Either double-click on “My Computer” from your desktop or on your keyboard, press the windows key and then the letter “E” to bring up an Explorer window.
- Drag and drop the file onto the CD drive.
- Right-click on the CD drive and choose “Write these files to CD”
- Name your CD if you want to (the default is today’s date) and follow the steps in the Wizard.
- Click Finish and your CD will automatically eject.
- Close Windows Explorer and you are done!!!